This week marks the beginning of National Eating Disorder Association’s Eating Disorder Awareness Week: February 21-27 (Also rare disease awareness day is February 29th, my brother has ITP.)
In honor of that, huge kudos to Aerie by American Eagle for selling this shirt that all of the proceeds during this week go towards supporting NEDA.
- 10 Body Confident Instagrammers To Follow- Marie Claire http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/551890/11-body-confident-instagrammers-to-follow.html
- 10 Ways To Be Nicer To Yourself- Lindsay Holmes Huffington Post #8 for sure is a lesson for myself! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ways-to-be-nicer-to-yourself_us_56c4a3fce4b0b40245c896e9?ir=Healthy+Living§ion=us_healthy-living
- 50 Best Children’s Books That Should Be in Every Family Library- Woman’s Day http://www.womansday.com/life/entertainment/g2180/best-childrens-books/?
- 18 Signs You’re A Real Life Charlie Brown- Buzzfeed http://www.buzzfeed.com/ontheregna/18-signs-youre-a-real-life-charlie-brown-ewt3#.jlRy7V6e5
- Which American Girl Doll Are You? Her Campus- I got Kristen! http://www.hercampus.com/entertainment/quiz-which-american-girl-doll-are-you
- Which TV Mom Should Be Your Mom? Buzzfeed-Of course I got Lorelei Gilmore. http://www.buzzfeed.com/oliviagaynor/which-tv-mom-should-be-your-mom-1o7k0#.gi6ONXm76
- Can We Guess What Your Favorite TV Show Is?- HerCampus- Gilmore Girls! I really need to get a new show. http://www.hercampus.com/entertainment/quiz-can-we-guess-what-your-favorite-tv-show
Recipes To Try:
- Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo- Gimme Some Oven http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/skinny-fettuccine-alfredo-recipe/
- Classic Carrot Cake- Amy’s Healthy Baking http://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2014/04/06/classic-carrot-cake/
(I’ve been really wanting to try/make some lately!)