Happy Valentine’s Day!!! ❤
I’ve been taking a whole bunch of quizzes this week. Maybe it’s all the love in the air that just made me want to have fun.
- I took Which Winnie The Pooh Character Are You? (It’s my all time favorite childhood cartoon. I STILL watch it.) OF COURSE I would get Piglet!
2. I then took Which Peanuts Character Are You? http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/which-peanuts-character-are-you#.mjWnVjmwd
Good thing I love Sally and have a “Sweet Baboo” hahaha
3. If those weren’t enough, I then decided I needed to know Which Gilmore Girls Character Are You? I would be. I got Rory 🙂 Of course, I needed my mom to then take the quiz. She got….drum roll please….Lorelei.
Valentine’s Day History:
Movie List-Took me a while to track down a decent one! http://www.bhg.com/holidays/valentines-day/cards/romantic-movies-for-valentines-day/viewall/
Where Are Michelle Tanner’s Friends?- Bustle http://www.bustle.com/articles/136245-where-are-michelles-friends-from-full-house-today-theyre-all-grown-up-now
The Office- The Best Jim and Pam Episodes for Valentine’s Day- HerCampus http://www.hercampus.com/school/pitt/best-jim-and-pam-episodes-watch-valentine-s-day
This week I’m also in search of a new Easter/Springtime type wreath. Wish me luck!
Last night, I brought Marty heart-shaped pizza 🙂 and then I made chocolate chip angel food cake. The pizza seemed to be a hit. Thanks, Papa John’s!
-XOXO & Have a great day filled with love, maybe flowers and hopefully some chocolate 🙂
The holiday of Valentine’s Day is upon us!!!! The spirit of love fills the air and hopefully YOU!!! I know, I know, it’s kind of a silly holiday. I’m right there with, ya! I hear you. It’s goofy to have a specific date tell you when you are supposed to publicly proclaim your love for another individual. But also…..don’t you sort of secretly like it/love it? (slowly raises hand) I’ll admit it!! I’m a closet Valentine’s Day lover/appreciator. I mean, you don’t HAVE TO or NEED TO get me anything expensive or cool, just tell me you love me and we can eat pizza.
On that note, I’ve decided to just say some things I’m thankful for this holiday or that make me feel all the butterflies/fluttery hearts/warm and fuzzy inside ❤
- Family that Cares: Marty’s grandmother made enchiladas and somehow got them across the county to us! Nobody asked her to make them, it was literally out of the kindness of her heart that she just took it upon herself to make them. It was so stinkin’ sweet! So kind and thoughtful! Just to have someone think about you can make you feel all fuzzy 🙂 Marty said they were good.
2. Shared TV Shows: When Marty waits to watch the new episode of The Big Bang Theory until I get home, even though he doesn’t have to.
3. Children/Teaching: The kids at school who come up to you and how they are always excited to see your face and always willing to give you multiple hugs. Even IF they don’t know you!!
4. These quite spectacular zebra slippers that I forgot I had at my parents that now live with me again. Yay! Warm feelings.
5. Little things: Like when you come home a baby shower on a Sunday and haven’t been home since very early Saturday morning and your husband has picked up the house, run the dishwasher, cleared up some clutter, and separated the laundry piles. Little things can be big things.
6. Husbands/Marriage: When Marty and I find funny pictures on Facebook at night to laugh at together before bed.
Sometimes in all of the hardships in life, we have to stop and find the little things that make life so spectacular. We have to stop, refocus, and marvel. Not everything in life worth marveling at will hit you straight in the face or out rightly make you realize that it’s something big. Often times, little things are the big things. They are always there though. Always. You just have to be willing to take a minute to appreciate them, soak it all in.