1. First things first! I finally finished my latest cross stitch pattern (don’t worry, I already ordered another. One could say I’m a bit obsessed.) The one I just finished was Alice in Wonderland themed. Personally, I think it’s super cute. It’s the biggest and most complex one I’ve completed so far. I’m awful proud of myself.
2. I thought Pretty Little Liars was kind of uneventful this week…for being the premiere and all. Honestly, I’m not that into the show anymore, mainly because I just can’t keep track of all the characters, all the crazy random things from seasons back that seem to suddenly matter and I just can’t remember all the wacky things that have occurred over the seasons. I just forget! Quite frankly, I’m pretty ready for this show to come to an end even though I’ve enjoyed it. I’m sticking with it though!! I didn’t watch for this many years not to see this thing through to the end!
3. On the other hand, Marty and I kept seeing all the previews for the new show called Guilt on Freeform. Basically, every time we saw it we would kind of poke fun at it but I was still just a bit interested. I ended up watching the show and I’ve got to say, I’m already kind of sucked into this show. I’m pretty excited to have a brand new show to watch. I WILL NOT be watching that new Dead of Summer show though. Just no.
4. I’ve started rereading the Little House series again by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I’ve always loved these books so I just thought they would be a good summer reading project. It will also be a good way to pass the time while I wait for my new cross stitch pattern to come in the mail. (I usually don’t order them.) Anyway, the books got me thinking that maybe I should start watching the show so now I’ve got the DVR recording them whenever they come on. I feel like such an old soul. But Laura Ingalls is just so cute!
5. Finally, on Tuesday I got to watch Finding Dory! I went with one of my friends and that movie is just too cute for words! I really did enjoy watching it. I was a bit nervous about it because Dory wasn’t exactly one of my favorite characters from the original flick. I’m glad I got to see it though 🙂 Thanks discount Tuesdays at our local Cinemark!
I’ve been reading this blog called Running With Spoons for a little while now and I’ve decided to try one of her Thinking Out Loud posts. Hers are pretty good, so mine I’m sure will pale in comparison.
What they are is just a post about random things that are happening in your life, pictures or just anything really. So, here goes nothing!
#1 Excitement: I’m going to get to sub this week!! And some next week!! Yay!!!!!!! Most of you know that I graduated in December with a degree in early childhood education so I’m excited that I’m going to get to be in a classroom and basically get to be teacher for the day. I think this will be good for me. Sorta ease me back into the routine and keep me from getting to rusty. Mainly, I’m just excited because I get to go back to one of the classes that I did my student teaching in. Can’t wait to see how much they have learned and grown 🙂
#2 Annoyance/Mini Rant: The DARN radio!!! My gosh!! Half the time I just want to throw my pen at that dang thing! I want to throw it out the window! If isn’t a commercial it’s the same song that they’ve been playing for monthsssss. It just grinds my gears some days! I have a fairly lengthy drive from my house to town so I listen to the radio a bunch. I listen to my Ipod over the radio often, but there is just something about the radio I like. Can’t a girl just get some better tunes?!
#3 New Show/Obsession: I’ve been spending mornings at home lately seeing as I don’t really have a consistent job to go to. Let me just tell you there is literally nothing on TV at 7:00-10:00ish a.m. Nothing!! Due to boredom, I’ve recently become slightly obsessed with the TODAY Show. I just like it! Not positive why it appeals to me so much but it really does. It’s like having friends come into my living room in the morning 🙂
#4 More Excitement: OHHHH!! I checked the mail today and guess what was there?! My new social security card!!!! That’s right, my last name has officially changed 🙂 Only almost 3 months late…..
#5 Not sure what to do with the rest of these bananas: I’m pretty much super obsessed with bananas. They are a constant staple in my house. Life my not continue if we run out of bananas! (Just kidding!) But I have a few old ones that I don’t wanna throw out, but I’m not really sure what to make with them either?? I don’t know that I wanna make banana bread, so I’m going to do some searching on Pinterest and if I fail at that I’ll probably go back to banana bread (which is still a win!)
There’s my random rambling for the day. Thinking out loud 🙂